Through out the course of the year I have been following some amazing bloggers and I’ll like to share these bloggers with you. I hope you find a new favorite or see some of your favorites.
1) Sisi Yemmie : When you talk blogging in Nigeria (not gossip ooo) the first person that comes to mind is Sisi. She blogs about everything from food to relationships and now motherhood since she recently welcomed her son chief to the world. Sisi is also a youtuber and shares weekly vlogs about her life in Lagos. She is always fun to read and watch check her out HERE and HERE
I am alive, I am well, I am flourishing…! God has been merciful to me and dealt with me bountifully (from lepa to delicious mini orobo) in the past year. So much gratitude in my heart. Happy Birthday To Me! #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #sisiyemmie #happy #contentcreator #youtuber #bloggeroftheyear #blogger #GodIsGood #Birthday #LibrasRock #Libra #October #OctoberBaby #BetterPikin #GreatGod #youtube #youtubenigeria #youtubers #flourish #flourishing
My look to the @BeautyAfricaExpo at Eko Hotels. Of course with some filter cos I thought it was really cool *shines teeth*. This lipstick is my current favourite. It's Temptress by @Zaroncosmetics. Looooove it! Had the opportunity to buy a few beauty items, got some freebies 😆 and met a lot of lovely people! #beautyafricaexpo #beautybloggers #sisiyemmie #ebony #temptress #zaron #makeup #nigeria #blogger #contentcreator #youtuber #youtubenigeria #Selfies #selfie #SelfieADay #naturalhairstyles #naturalnigerian #naturalhairdaily #kinkykoily #4chairchick
2) Tosin Alabi: She is the brain behind Africanism Cosmopolitan. Her blog is a lifestyle blog, she covers fashion, faith, academics and product reviews. Her blog is definitely one of my favorites and she is also a youtuber. You can find Tosin Alabi HERE and HERE
3) Berry Dakara: Berry Dakara is your go to lady if you want scoop on all the entertaining events during the weekend in Lagos. I live my Lagos life virtually through her blog and her husband Mr Cakes makes really great cakes so make sure to patronize him. Berry is also a naturalista and blogs about her natural hair. You can find her HERE
4) She Loves The Finer Things: Yewande runs she loves the finer things and she blogs about beauty, food, fashion and travel. Yewande’s blog is a dream as everything is well articulated and the pictures are always clean and crisp. If you are on the look out for healthy recipes she is one of your go to people and the food always looks good.You can find Yewande HERE
5)Tuke’s Quest :The blog is run by Adetuke Morgan. Adetuke is a lifestyle blogger and a saxophonist. Her blog is a mix of everything from food to makeup and tips on how to be an entreprenuer. She also has a younger view on issue so it’s interesting to see her point of views and the things she does for fun. You can find her HERE
6) Iamdods: Dodos is a makeup artist and a fashion enthusiast. Her makeup is so flawless,this was one of the reasons I got attracted to her blog but i later found out her style was great. I love how she puts simple items together and make them look like a million dollars. You can find her HERE
I hope this post has exposed you to new Nigerian bloggers. I also want you to share your favorite bloggers with me in the comment section.
P.S they don’t have to be Nigerian